Views
Helpful
Replies

IPCCX question

Curtis Fuentes
Level 1
Level 1

HI All,

I just P2V and old IPCCx box because we need to retrieve some reports from it. I am unable to log into the appadmin page using the regular password and I tried the default password Administrator cisccisco and it did not work. How  can change the password or is there a work around.

Thank you

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hi Curtis,

Please check if the CRS Node Manager service is running from the windows services page. If not please start it and run the CET tool.

Thanks,

Anand

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

anchoudh
Level 9
Level 9

Hi Curtis,

What is the UCCX version ? CUCM version?

Does your CUCM has this (UCCX Admin) user in it ?

You can use the CET tool (not advisible only TAC uses it) to make it a fresh install, and use Administrator\ciscocisco to login and select the UCCX Admin user one more time.

If its a Windows based (UCCX 7.0 or earlier versions) , follow the below procedure for using the CET tool.

1. Start CET.
    1. Go to Start>Run and  type "cet" or run cet.bat in the "C:\Program Files\wfavvid"  directory
  2. Select   "com.cisco.crs.cluster.config.AppAdminSetupConfig" from the config   object type tree and double click on the row at the right pane.
  3. Select the "com.cisco.crs.cluster.config.AppAdminSetupConfig"  tab
  4. Change the Setup State from to  "FRESH_INSTALL".
  5. Restart the Node Manager services.
  6. After the Node Manager service loads.  Launch the IE browser and browse to http:///Appadmin
  7. Login Administrator/ciscocisco  credentials.

Hope this helps.

Anand

Please rate helpful posts by clicking on the stars below the right answers !!

The Version is IPCCX 5.1  and the CUCM version is 8.5

The CUCM does have a UCCX admin  that we use for the UCCX 8.5

It worked thank you so much. 

One last question do i need to creat a new AXL user name and password or can I use the same one the UCCX box is using.

Hi Curtis,

Please check if the CRS Node Manager service is running from the windows services page. If not please start it and run the CET tool.

Thanks,

Anand

The procedure worked just fine the pop up windows was hidding in the back.