cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Is there a way not to show missed and placed calls on 7970G?

yyao
Level 1
Level 1

In a 7970G in conference room, we don't want to show missed/placed calls. How to do it?

4 Replies 4

Brandon, Thanks for directing me there. Do you know where is the Init:History URL in that link? Yuan

The Init:CallHistory URI is the one you would want to use. URIs (Uniform Resource Identifiers) provide access to embedded phone features for use in applications and services designed for IP phones. You could make the idle URL for the phone point to a file that calls the Init:CallHistory URI and optionally displays an idle screen on the phone. Please see the following link.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/voicesw/ps556/products_programming_reference_guide_chapter09186a0080405758.html

Hope this helps. If so, please rate the post.

Brandon

It's helpful. I found the URI and object CiscoPhoneExcute. But I am no programmer and spent all day still have trouble making asp and xml files for IDLE URL. Do you have a sample?

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: