cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

ISDN PRI no ringback tone

nkariyawasam
Level 1
Level 1

I am having ISDN-PRI terminated at 2600 gateway with NM-HVDV module.

Before integrating with CCM , (to simplify the thing) I am having another 1760 router with VIC-2FXS card, and sending all incoming calls to 1760 analog port to test the ISDN-PRI functionality.

In 2600 I have defined a dial-peer as follows to send all the calls ( with number pattern 3T) to 1760:

dial-peer voice 101 voip

destination-pattern 3T

progress_ind setup enable 3

session target ipv4:X.X.X.X

no vad

!

Eventhough I have setup progress-indicator option, the callter to the ISDN PRI cannot hear th eringback tone while the phone is ringing at the FXS port on 1760. Once the phone is picked, the voice conversation happens without any problem.

Any help to rectify this issue is greately appreciated.

2 Replies 2

jmujica
Level 1
Level 1

Hi.

Have you tried this URL: http://www.cisco.com/en/US/partner/tech/tk652/tk701/technologies_tech_note09186a0080094c33.shtml

I'm having the same problem but the other end of the PRI is the PSTN itself. I've tried all the possible solutions provided on the URL above without any luck. I'm having a C3725 using the NM-HDV2-2T1. To make it worst the ringback problem comes ramdonly. If I call a PSTN number I don't hear the ringback but If I call the number again I got the rinback without any problem.

I'll probably open a TAC case.

Hi jmujica,

Have you opened a TAC?

Could you tell me the solution?

Regards.

MC