cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Jabber MRA cannot connect to the voicemail server.

Yangjp715
Level 2
Level 2

Hi all,

We have CUCM, CUC and IMP cluster and running on version 11.5.1SU2 with 8.10 Expressway with MRA. CUCM and CUC are configured with SSO against ADFS. Actually, voicemail is working in the internal network, but cannot connect to the voicemail server via MRA. Both CUC nodes are configured under Unified Communications in Expc, authentication path is UCM/LDAP basic authentication, authorize by user credential is on, authorize by OAuth token is off. Do i need to enable  SSO authentication and configure IDP in EXPC?

I did some digging and one solution is to configure OAuth server in Unity Connection and pointing to CUCM, but i have to upgrade CUCM/CUC to at least 11.5.1SU3 to support it.

Any advice would be appreciated.

Image 12.png

3 Replies 3

Randy Valverde Rojas
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Can you check the event log on the EXP-C when trying to connect and see if you get anny allow list errors? that is the most common issue we get with unity over MRA.

If not, see if you see any error or communication to the unity servers or the IPs.

I have not found any errors under the event log when i tried to connect to CUC.

Would it be possible to take a set of diagnostic logs from the expressway servers while trying to logging? I can take a look at those and see if i spot any errors