cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Jabber Recognizing Bluetooth Headphones

AdamTaylor356
Level 1
Level 1

I have bluetooth headphones connected to my laptop, which are recognized by Windows as an audio output (see attached). They work for all my other audio programs (zoom, music, etc...), but aren't recognized as an audio output by Jabber (see attached). How do I get Jabber to recognize my headphones?

I'm running Jabber v12.9.3.54813 with Windows 10. Headphones are Sony WI-C200 in headphones mode, not headset.

6 Replies 6

Hi, 

Can you check the audio advance settings tab? 

Audio >> Advanced 

With the same version of jabber i am able to use Sennheiser Bluetooth.

1.png2.png

Response Signature

Under advanced settings, it shows the same two speakers with all other options grayed out. The headphones aren't even listed as a grayed out option.

Advanced Settings.PNG

Hello Adam,

I am having the same issue. Were you able to get your device to connect to Jabber?

Thanks,

Jackie

No, still haven't gotten it working.

I was able to get it to work. I disconnected/removed all other Bluetooth headsets and shutdown the computer. When I restarted my laptop, I was able to pair and connect my LEVN LE-HS011 Superior, and it was the only device available on Jabber when I signed on. (https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B09TB1SCJP/ref=ppx_od_dt_b_asin_title_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1) I hope this works for you too!