Views
Helpful
Replies

JDBC Connection URL to UCCX 8.X Historical DB

Nathan Luk
Level 1
Level 1

Hi guys,

I'm trying to setup a JDBC connection to the UCCX db_cra database using the uccxhruser. I'm trying the JDBC URL:

jdbc:jtds:sybase://uccxhostname:1504/uccxhostname_uccx

But can't seem to connect. I think I have the DB name bit wrong. Anyone else setup a connection that can advise what they used?

Cheers,

Nathan

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hi

It's Informix... assuming you have the informix JDBC drivers set up:

jdbc:informix-sqli://uccxhostname:1504/db_cra:INFORMIXSERVER=uccxhostname_uccx

Regards

Aaron

Please rate helpful posts..

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!

View solution in original post

8 Replies 8

shalushar
Level 7
Level 7

Hi Shalu,

Thanks for that but I'm trying to connect to the UCCX sybase historical reporting database not an external SQL server as per that post. Do you have what the connection URL should look like for this?

Cheers,

Nathan

Hi

It's Informix... assuming you have the informix JDBC drivers set up:

jdbc:informix-sqli://uccxhostname:1504/db_cra:INFORMIXSERVER=uccxhostname_uccx

Regards

Aaron

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!

Ahhh right. Wrong type. That worked a treat thanks for that!

Hi,

I've tried to connect to the Historical DB of UCCX 8.5, but I'm getting an exception "No connect permission" if I try to login with the os admin.

Caused by: java.sql.SQLException: No connect permission.      at com.informix.jdbc.IfxSqli.a(IfxSqli.java:3609)      at com.informix.jdbc.IfxSqli.E(IfxSqli.java:3934)

If I use a normal Administrator account, I get an "Incorrect password or username" exception:

Caused by: java.sql.SQLException: Incorrect password or user com.informix.asf.IfxASFRemoteException: username is not known on the database server.      at com.informix.jdbc.IfxSqliConnect.(IfxSqliConnect.java:1205)

Which user could be used to connect to the database?

Regards, Paul

Hi,

In  regards to the historical user queries in 8.x the user ID is  "uccxhruser" and the password of this user can be changed through UCCX  administrator - tools - paswword managent page.

Section "Creating a System DSN for Wallboard" also provides some pointers on how to create a DSN connection to UCCX database

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/crs/express_8_0/configuration/guide/uccx801ag.pdf

Hope this helps.

Anand

Yessss, working!

Thanks Anand for you quick reply!

Regards, Paul

Hi Paul,

Glad to know that its working :-).

Please don't forget to rate the helpful posts, by clicking on the stars below the right answers.

Thanks,

Anand

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: