cancel
Showing results forĀ 
Search instead forĀ 
Did you mean:Ā 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Line Group Hunting Based on Time (Clock)

satyaz
Level 1
Level 1

So i have 2 hunt group.

IT helpdesk and data center.

My client want to do :

From 07.00-17.00 the hunt pilot must go to the it helpdesk group. From 22.00 - 06.00 the pilot must go to the data center.

Is it possible?

How?

Thank you very much for any enlighments.

3 Replies 3

Aeby Vinod
Level 3
Level 3
You can probably use the below solution or something in the likes of it:

Create two hut pilots, eg 1000 in PT A and 1000 in PT B

1000 in PT A is active between 07.00-17.00 using TOD configuration which has the Line group "IT helpdesk group" assigned to it
1000 in PT B is active between 22.00-06.00 using TOD configuration which has the Line group "Data Center" assigned to it

TOD COnfig example:
https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/docs/voice-unified-communications/unified-communications-manager-callmanager/109588-tod-routing-example00.html

Please rate if you find this helpful.

Regards,
Aeby

Regards,
Aeby

Thx for the answer sir.

But the problem is i just have  1 translation pattern number for those groups (helpdesk and data center). As far as i know (cmiiw), 1 translation pattern number only can be assign with just 1 pilot, not two.

So currently you have one TP pointing to one huntpilot, with the above solution I suggested, on your TP you will have a CSS with the partition for both the time periods i.e PT A and PT B, so that the call will be routed to the right huntpilot as the partition will only be active during the time schedule assigned to it.

Regards,
Aeby

Regards,
Aeby