cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Mailboxes Not Displaying

Hunter
Level 1
Level 1

I had to remove/reinstall Unity 2.45 build 73 and when I go to create new subscribers and choose import from Exchange server, none of the users display as a choice. I assume it is because they were previous Unity users.<br><br>How do I fix this?<br><br>Hunter<br><br>

1 Reply 1

Not applicable

Yes, all the users you left in Exchange are still tagged as subscribers since their custom properties we added were not removed. DOHPropKiller can be used to remove all these during the uninstall process, but you probably don't want to use it now since you've got your system all reinstalled. If that's not the case, this is probably the easiest option.

If you don't have too many users this can be done using DOHPropTest without having to wipe stuff out... you can go in and have it show you everyone (not just the users currently associated with the new install of Unity) and set the "AVP_IS_SUBSCRIBER" value to "0" for these guys. Once that's done, they'll show up in the list of mail users you can import via the SA or the stand alone import utility.

Jeff Lindborg
Unity Product Architect
Active Voice
jlindborg@activevoice.com
http://members.home.net/jlindborg