cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

meet-me give busy signal

smahrous
Level 1
Level 1

Today , my users complain that when they use the meet-me feature the second caller got a buzy signal

i checked the service parameters ,..every thing is okay

does any one see that problem before

thkx

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

If you are running 3.3.4sr2, have meetme numbers in a partition and are not using a range of numbers, then you maybe hitting this bug. CSCef89600: UPgrade to 3.3(4)SR2 causes meetme conference to fail. It is a dup of another bug, but you would never associate the two. This is fixed in CCM 3.3.5. Or, you could move the MeetMe Numbers to the none partition, or you could make it a range.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Erick Bergquist
Level 6
Level 6

The meet-me conference needs to be opened up (established) from a IP Phone by pressing the meet me softkey. Once the meet me is open, people can call the meet me # directly and join the conference. The users/devices would need a CSS that allows them to call the partition the meet me number is in.

Are the users calling from other IP phones, or are they calling from outside (a DID, or being transferred)?

Slow busy or fast busy? reorder?

If you are running 3.3.4sr2, have meetme numbers in a partition and are not using a range of numbers, then you maybe hitting this bug. CSCef89600: UPgrade to 3.3(4)SR2 causes meetme conference to fail. It is a dup of another bug, but you would never associate the two. This is fixed in CCM 3.3.5. Or, you could move the MeetMe Numbers to the none partition, or you could make it a range.

Thats what i tried exactly , putting the number in range and it works ... I thought Cisco put it it so :)

Really my version is 3.3.4 with Es17 . but it seems that the bug applied too .

Thanks Steven , I will rate your post