cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

MeetingPlace notification issue

ejrobali
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,I was wondering if anyone has had this situation happen to them. I am running Outlook Gateway 4.3.0.32 to integrate my customer's Outlook clients. The scheduler of the meeting creates a meeting through the Outlook calendar as normal and invites other users. The scheduler looks at the notification in their calendar but it is blank. When they close Outlook and then open it the notification is seen. As anyone else seen this and know what it could be? I tried the basic troubleshooting by Cisco, and have a TAC case but wanted to see others experiences. Thank you!

1 Reply 1

mchin345
Level 6
Level 6

I faced this problem sometime ago and some one send these troubleshooting tips to me. If the MeetingPlace for Outlook custom form is installed and you can Schedule MeetingPlace Meetings from Outlook but the Meeting Invitations are blank:

A. Open Outlook 98/2000 on the scheduling machine

B. On the Outlook toolbar, click the Tools tab and select Options

C. Click the Other tab and select Advanced Options

D. Click Add-In Manager and verify the MeetingPlace Calendar Scheduler extension is there and checked.

E. If it is not, click Install and enter the path to the Addins folder (usu.

c:\program files\Microsoft Office\Office\addins. Double-click MPExt.ecf then click OK, OK, OK.