cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

MOH files not populating

hauchinango
Level 3
Level 3

I am having an issue adding new .wav files to CCM. I place the files in the directory, dropmusiconholdfileshere, but they do not disappear. I have stopped and started TFTP service, MOH audio translator service, but did not help.

THanks

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

sharon_CV
Level 1
Level 1

What ver of CCM are you running? I had the same prob that the file would not convert when we were running 3.3(2).

Are you dragging and dropping them in the file? Try copy and pasting them instead. I had the same problem.

There's a bug:

CSCea13185

Hope this helps

View solution in original post

6 Replies 6

k_vishwesh
Level 1
Level 1

You have to keep the .wav file on the MOH folder.

Then stop/start MOH server.Let me know after doing this.

Yes, I have placed them in the folder, then stop/start the server. No luck still.

Thanks

The MoH Audio Translator service is running on the publisher I assume. Has the service been activated through CCMService?

Take a look at the service parameters for the MoH Audio Translator service. The "MoH Source Directory" is where you want to place the wave file.

I would recommend enabling detailed MoH Audio Translator traces and take a look there to see if something obvious stands out. Could be the translator does not understand the format of the file.

Kevin

sharon_CV
Level 1
Level 1

What ver of CCM are you running? I had the same prob that the file would not convert when we were running 3.3(2).

Are you dragging and dropping them in the file? Try copy and pasting them instead. I had the same problem.

There's a bug:

CSCea13185

Hope this helps

alebrasseur
Level 1
Level 1

One of my client actually reported the same issue.

I asked him to remove the file from the dropmusiconholdfileshere folder and the re-copy/paste the file in that same folder.

For some unexplained reason, it worked.

My client has CCM4.1. Never had any problem before the latest upgrade.

Thanks to all. I did a copy and paste instead of drag/drop. Worked fine

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: