cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

MP 8 with WebEx Node Lic

b.eman
Level 1
Level 1

I am in the process of a new MP 8 install with a on prim WebEx Node.  After the MP App server is built the next step is to aquire licenses.  Following the install guide I entered the PAK on cisco.com/go/license, it said I needed to go to this site and fill this out: http://try.webex.com/mk/get/cuwl_webex

So, that's what I did.  At the end, it just said "thank you for your submission" or something like that.  It didn't give me any idea of what the timeframe how long this would take.

It has been two days now, has anyone been through this before?  I expected at least two days but I just want to make sure it is not going to be to much longer.  Is there anyway I can check on the status?

Thanks,

2 Replies 2

benjaminwatt
Level 5
Level 5

I think it took around a week when we did it, but once that contact is made from your new WebEx account manager, responses are quicker.

Ben,

This is the form for WebEx to provision your site.  This request needs to be processed on the WebEx side and once it is, you will receive your site information to continue with the deployment.  WebEx will assign a customer success manager to you at this time as well.  Like Ben had mentioned, it will go smooth once this resource is provided to you and then you can facilitate your requests to the WebEx support group for further assistance if necessary.

Gerry