cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Multiple Auto Attendants

jones_amy
Level 1
Level 1

I know you can put multiple auto attendants on one box and have call routing send by number.. ..For instance if I have 4 different COS,with different templates...essentially a different company. and In EX2k I have different Storage groups for each company...Can I have Unity when it goes to a certain Auto attendant for that company when the calling in party goes to dial by name just be able to dial by name to that companys people? I guess in other words can the directory handler be split up? Or is there another way to do it

2 Replies 2

lindborg
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

You can't do this in Unity today, but in Unity 4.0 coming out later this year you will be able to create multiple directory handlers and assign them to lists of subscribers basic on public distribution list, COS, or dialing domain scopes... so you'd be able to do pretty much exaclty what you want to be able to do here.

Currently in Unity 3.x and earlier, however, there is a single directory handler and you can only dictate if it searches all local subscriber or all subscribers in a dialing domain. You can't scope it any more specifically than that...

Thank you..