Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Music On Hold

Hello guys,

Our Music On Hold files sound great from within the company, but very bad when somebody calls from outside. The MOH server is our Publisher (version 4.1). Could you please help?

Thanks,

Bahman

6 Replies 6

gogasca
Level 10
Level 10

Hi Bahman,

Whats your network topology?

The GW and the CCM are in the same LAN?

Do you use QoS for MOH traffic?

If remote location you can think inn MMOH

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/iosswrel/ps5207/products_feature_guide09186a00802d1c31.html

HTH

//Gonzalo

The GW and CCM are not in the same LAN. I am new in this company, how can I verify if we are using QoS for MOH? And the issue is with the remote location. What is MMOH?

Thanks Gonzalo, I also sent you an email concerning an issue that I have, but I didn't get any response. Do you waht me to post it here?

Bahman

Hi Bahman,

Check if UDP|RTP traffic coming from CCM to the remote location is being prioritized (ACL,s NBAR)

MMOH is multicast MOH

Yes, im having problems with my email account.please post it here.

Thanks!

I have a bigger problem now. I have a configured PRI line in a 3825 Cisco Router which I want to convert it to a T1. Could you please tell me how do I have to configure the router? Could you please help as faster as you can?

Thanks,

Bahman

Hello Gonzalo,

My boss's voicemail keeps asking him to clear his deleted items folder while there's no massage in the folder. It doesn't seem to happen to everybody. Could you please let me know what I can do to get red of this issue? What is the default quota per user? Please note that we are using Unity 4.1(1) with Exchange 2003. How can I increase the quota for a user?

Thanks,

Bahman

Hey Gonzalo,

I need you help to resolve the MOH issue. Would it be possible for you to schedule a Meeting Place to help me to resolve this issue?

Thanks,

Bahman