cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

NEC NEAX 2000 and 2400 PBX Integration with Cisco Callmanager

Joel Petralia
Level 1
Level 1

We have a job coming up where we will need to integrate a NEC NEAX 2000 IPX PBX and a NEC NEAX 2400 PBX with Cisco Callmanager Buisness Edition version 8 that will be installed at a new building. I am hoping someone has done an integration similar to this and may have some information on how to integrate the NEC with Cisco Callmanager and Unity Connection.

6 Replies 6

Hello Joel,

Did you migrate off the NECs yet?  I have a similiar job coming up and was looking for some advice.

Hi,

Have the same problem, do you find something?

You can use T1 QSIG for the integration with CUCM.  For Unity Connection, you will need TIMG/PIMG and there are integration guides available for the NEC via Cisco.

Hailey

Please rate helpful posts!

Hi Joel,

currently I have similiar case with you,

BE6K (CUCM 9.x) with NEC Neax 2400 IPX PBX,

have you integrate them?

I was looking for some advice.

Hi David,

"You can use T1 QSIG for the integration with CUCM",

do you have some guide to do this thing?

please advise,

regards,

Ovindo Prastyo Utomo

I have a question on a legacy NEC PBX Aspire  SV9100 with digital PRI. This NEC system has an UNIVERGE® SV9100 Contact Center piece with it. My question is what viable solution do I have with integrating this site to our HCS 11.6. I have been looking for documentation and found this one outlining some steps. see attached PDF 

This option I am seeking additional understanding on is temporary, until existing contract ends. The company goal is to save $$, I am hopping we can implement a SIP trunk between CUCM and the NEC PBX allowing internal calls to be routed and at the same time If we PORTED DID's of the digital PRI's  could we route  to our SIP service provider to be routed over this trunk to the legacy NEC PBX ?  and second would we incur issues with out bound calls from the site. Just by typing this out I can see the NEC server need to know how to route the call back to either (SIP provider over PSTN and to CUCM as per its on route plan ???? 

Any replies welcome 

Forgot to upload the document I found 

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: