cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

No Viewmail/Outlook Icon

lbrann
Level 1
Level 1

I hope someone can help. I have a user that cannot see the viewmail icon in his outlook. He does receive his voicemail and can listen to it through his speakers but cannot listen to it from the cisco phone.I have tried uninstalling outlook and viewmnail and reinstalling but it did not help.Any help would be great...Thanks

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

teid
Level 1
Level 1
6 Replies 6

teid
Level 1
Level 1

hello I did everything within the troubleshooting document and still do not have the icon. When i went to disabled items in outlook and tried to enable the add-in it gave the following message and would not enable

"add-in:c:\programfiles\viewmail\tfxext32.dll(tfxext32.dll)

I need some version information.

- Windows Platform?

- Outlook version?

- VMO version?

If you are not using the latest version of VMO, I would recommend trying to install the latest version of VMO - 4.0(3b). Run the VMO 4.0(3b) MSI and select the option to remove the previous version. Then rerun the MSI to install 4.0(3b).

If you still run into issues, contact me directly.

Thanks for the response. We are running win2k on the server and win xp on the workstation. Outlook is 2003 and VMO is 4.0(2). I am going to try the latest VMO version and hopefully that works

If it's Outlook 2003 and VMO 4.0(2), you are probably running into CSCec66860.

Thank you so much! I looked up CSCec66860 and did what you said and it works finally. The only extra thing i had to do was to go into Outlook disabled items and reenable it. Thank you again!!!

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: