cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Nortel Supervised Transfer??

jim.stengle
Level 1
Level 1

We are going to be integrating a Nortel Option 81C with a Call Manager. I have little experience with the Nortels. We need to be able to transfer a call from the Nortel to Call Manager and on no answer, have the Nortel forward the call to its own voicemail. Does anyone know if this is possible? I assume the Nortel has some type of supervised transfer.

3 Replies 3

dafydd.baldwin
Level 1
Level 1

It is possible, we did it with a 51c about 2 years ago and will be doing it with a 81c in the next few weeks. I'm not sure of the Nortel configuration but we just had a T1 connection between the 81c and ( at that time ) a DT24+ and it worked liked a charm.

If you want when we have done it here I can post or send you the configs.

rlbrumm
Level 1
Level 1

We are currently doing this scenario and it does work fine. The call goes to the end user's CallPilot voice mail, whether it is a Cisco IP phone or a Nortel phone. We have standard T-1 configuration from The Nortel PBX. If you need a config, please let me know.

bennypoole
Level 1
Level 1

the 81c and 51c have the same os. you need an acd group in the 81 with no members (maxp=1) the ncfw field needs to be the pilot of your cm all stations is the cm interface group need to be cfna to vm. this is done in ld 23. i have a little over 20 years on all nortel products