Views
Helpful
Replies

Part numbers required for 150 ephones, and 5 E1, cisco 2951/K9

thomas
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

I would like to run a Cisco Call Manager express using 150 phones connected to it, plus 5 E1s.

Based on those requirements, I have figured out, it needs to be at least a Cisco 2951 , since it supports up to 150 ephones, And I aslo need 5 E1 cards.

I would like to confirm the part numbers to obtain this, I would like to have more memory than the standard 512M that the router has for default,how can I order it with the router? Or if it will come separately, what is the part number for it. I thought to install 2G of memory, but I understand there may be a recomendation for the amout of memory per ephone.

I have the two parts below, plus the questions below.

CISCO2951/K9

SL-29-UC-K9

Memory recommended for 150 phones?

Cards/modules required for voice 5 E1 ?

Thank you

Martin

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

anchoudh
Level 9
Level 9

Hi Martin,

For Part number and order related queries you can open a case with Partner Helpline team they will be able to assist you.

Please use www.cisco.com/go/ph to do.

Hope it helps.

Anand

Pls rate helpful posts !!

View solution in original post

clileikis
Level 7
Level 7

You're also going to require DSPs for your E1 cards.

HTH,

Chris

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPhone App

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

anchoudh
Level 9
Level 9

Hi Martin,

For Part number and order related queries you can open a case with Partner Helpline team they will be able to assist you.

Please use www.cisco.com/go/ph to do.

Hope it helps.

Anand

Pls rate helpful posts !!

Thank you I have opened a case with them.

Cheers

Martin

clileikis
Level 7
Level 7

You're also going to require DSPs for your E1 cards.

HTH,

Chris

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPhone App

Hi All, thank you for your answers, If anyone could point to the documentation where those requirements are detailed it would be great, or just anyone has working experience of such setup it would be great.

Thank you all

Martin

paolo bevilacqua
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

These are not the correct part numbers, you should order a CCME bundle instead.

Are you a cisco partner? Have you ever sold and installalled CME before?

if the answer to either is 'no' you must locate a reputable consultant or UC certified Cisco partener for the job, because if you try to do youself, you will encounter much trouble,

Also, why do you need 5x E1 cards (150 channels)? That is exaggerated when having just 150 phones.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: