Views
Helpful
Replies

PICKUP - GROUPS

acampbell
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Can anyone tell me how to view which Extensions

ie Directory Numbers are in which Pick-Up groups.

I have 2 customers asking me this question

Please help.

Regards, Alex. Please rate useful posts.
3 Replies 3

gary.shaw
Level 1
Level 1

I know you wont believe it, but you can't.

The only way you could do it is to export the SQL database and use a reporting tool to find out.

acampbell
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Thank you Gary.

This seems to me to be a basic requirement and I think the developers should have look at it.

Surely under PCKUP - Feature a list something like this would be very helpful.

PICKUP GROUP NUMBER LIST OF DNs IN GROUP

102 2000 2001 2002 2999

Regards, Alex. Please rate useful posts.

Theres loads of things I'd like to see added to be honest.

We should maybe start a thread of suggestions?

Its only when you start to do quite large installations that you find that there is so much missing, I dont think it would be a big deal for the developers, after all its just the front end to the database.

Another classic was the other day I was wanting to get rid of an old partition, but a phone was using it, you can't search on partition so I had to search on DN which actually lists the partition on the screen, I ploughed through 3000+ devices and did'nt find it. I eventually found that it existed in some device profiles, but once again you can't search device profiles on partitions and it does'nt display it on the screen either!!!

When a Calling search space, partition, location etc etc complains that it cannot be deleted as its in use you should at least be able to find out what is using it, I mean it even tells you how many devices are still using it.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: