cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Pilot Point Created, Fails to Register

benhanson
Level 1
Level 1

I'm having a problem where I've created a Pilot Point, it shows up in the web interface with the same settings as several others(different DN of course), but I get a fast busy when trying to dial it. Hunt group members are not busy. When I look in the real time monitoring at 'Devices:CTI' I see all of the working Pilot Points, but not my new ones. I thought maybe the database connection was broken, but clicking on the resource usage button and switching to 'Directory Servers' shows that the publisher and other server are connected fine.

3 Replies 3

benhanson
Level 1
Level 1

Just figured this out. I wasn't associating the Pilot Point with the ac user. Problem Solved.

Thank you for posting your fix to your own problem as it has fixed our little snafu as well. We didn't know that even if you were NOT going to use the Attendant Console with certain Pilot Point/Hunt Groups, that you STILL have to associate the user 'ac' to the pilot point devices.

Lesson learned yet again on the Net professionals Forum.

Best regards!

We are looking to do the same thing and were having the same problem. I had been messing around with this for almost two weeks now and hopefully this will fix my problem.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: