cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Play all videos from the folder (DMP 4310G)

ivan.ozerov
Level 1
Level 1

I have a single player DMP 4310g.

Run can play a single file (like over HTTP, and with the local store)

I want to be when you specify the folder name, the player started to play all video files from the folder.

7 Replies 7

Daniel Arrondo Ostiz
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Ivan,

It's not possible to do it directly. The only way to achieve this is to create a playlist with all the contents of the folder.

Regards

Daniel

What playlist format supports the DMP?

Hi Ivan,

To create a playlist, you should use the DMM, but it's also possible to create it manually.

Check the link below for more details

https://supportforums.cisco.com/docs/DOC-14752

Regards

Daniel

I created an index.html file and put it in file:///tmp/ftproot/usb_1/

How to run it to start playing?

Try from the menu "Media Playback". Select the protocol "file://". Enter the path "file:///tmp/ftproot/usb_1/index.html". Video does not play.

Daniel,

Can you tell me when and what version software will support browswer on the DMP 4310g?

joesoto_NECAM
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Ivan,

let me save you alot of time, I've been down this road .... the 4310G was not designed with a browser and doesn't support a playlist so the only other way besides having a DMM is to splice all your video files together with an editor and playing the one large file in your 4310g

abinjola
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

As few people pointed out this can be done by merging all those videos as assets in the playlist, but this feature is not available on DMP. you need to use some sorta 3rd party software like VOBmerge/Clipmerger that plays it as a single file