cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Presentation/Demo Templates with Dynamic Content Available?

MichaelLesko
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

Can anyone tell me where I might be able to download existing presentation templates/demos/etc.?  In particular I'm looking for something like

CISCO demonstrated at InfoComm 2010 here... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yVcdRv1DxFc  - Really I just need a template with working

dynamic content like a "scrolling" rss news feed, dynamic weather, images, etc - anything like that.

I need a template like this because my companies IT department erased all existing templates within our online Digital Media Manager.  I also

can build a template but most things I try, including anything regarding dynamic content, doesn't work.  If I have a template that I'm certain is

properly configured then it will be much easier to trouble shoot my companies system with our IT department.

Any/all information regarding existing and/or demo templates with dynamic content would be GREATLY appreciated!

Thanks.

Mike

3 Replies 3

khambetea
Level 1
Level 1

I am in exactly the same situation - we have some power point slides that we would like to display as a slideshow like we did before the DMPs along with local weather and news/ financial news feeds. The templates that are built in only have static images but not a 3-day local weather type of information. Seems like a very simplistic request but not enough details available in the system to put this quickly together. Would really appreciate your help.

RACotreau
Level 1
Level 1

I'd like information about that NASDAQ RSS feed.  How can I get that to try on our screens?

and also, I see that in this demo, the transition between presentations is very rapid.  That is not my experience.  there is a lot of delay with just a black screen.\

Rose Ann

Any response to our questions? Anybody?? Would appreciate your help.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: