cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Presentation/Demo Templates with Dynamic Content Available?

MichaelLesko
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

Can anyone tell me where I might be able to download existing presentation templates/demos/etc.?  In particular I'm looking for something like

CISCO demonstrated at InfoComm 2010 here... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yVcdRv1DxFc  - Really I just need a template with working

dynamic content like a "scrolling" rss news feed, dynamic weather, images, etc - anything like that.

I need a template like this because my companies IT department erased all existing templates within our online Digital Media Manager.  I also

can build a template but most things I try, including anything regarding dynamic content, doesn't work.  If I have a template that I'm certain is

properly configured then it will be much easier to trouble shoot my companies system with our IT department.

Any/all information regarding existing and/or demo templates with dynamic content would be GREATLY appreciated!

Thanks.

Mike

3 Replies 3

khambetea
Level 1
Level 1

I am in exactly the same situation - we have some power point slides that we would like to display as a slideshow like we did before the DMPs along with local weather and news/ financial news feeds. The templates that are built in only have static images but not a 3-day local weather type of information. Seems like a very simplistic request but not enough details available in the system to put this quickly together. Would really appreciate your help.

RACotreau
Level 1
Level 1

I'd like information about that NASDAQ RSS feed.  How can I get that to try on our screens?

and also, I see that in this demo, the transition between presentations is very rapid.  That is not my experience.  there is a lot of delay with just a black screen.\

Rose Ann

Any response to our questions? Anybody?? Would appreciate your help.