Views
Helpful
Replies

Problem Related to extension mobility on CCM 3.2.2c

rshanmugam
Level 1
Level 1

Hi:

I have a problem in configuring the user device profile on the CCM version 3.2.2c.It returns the blank page, if I tried adding a new user device profile. The same strange thing is happening, even if I try the same from the Call Manager server itself. Could somebody advise?

Raj

8 Replies 8

j.ayres
Level 1
Level 1

Sounds like a bug (CSCdx92338):

http://www.cisco.com/cgi-bin/Support/Bugtool/onebug.pl?bugid=CSCdx92338&cco_product=Call+Manager&fset=&swver=3.2&keyw=device%20profile&target=2&train=

It says resolved, but not in which version! I know this isn't an issue in the latest service packs for 3.2(2c) (e.g. spG) or 3.2(3).

Regards,

Justin

Justin:

I have spG already,but let me know ,if I have to have CRA installed for viewing this profile page.

Raj

i dont think CRA can help you much in this case!

Are you using netscape by any chance? Try using Internet Explorer instead

No ,I`m using IE 6.0

Raj

has it ever worked properly ?

nope....

laped
Level 1
Level 1

I am using callmanager 3.2.(2c) with extension mobility with out any problems in a big set up. So what is the problem??

My set is

Bootdisk

OS SP, win-OS-Upgrade.2000-2-3.exe 2000-2-3 18-SEP-2002

win-OS-Upgrade.2000-2-3spJ.exe

Callmanager 3.1.1(c)

SQL7 SP4, SQL7-ServicePack4.1-0-2.exe

Unzip DCDScripts.1-0-5.exe

Callmanager 3.2.(2c)

CallManager SP 3.2(2h)

Extended Moility 2.2.5

I think if you miss any off this patch or upgrade you will have problems with extension mobility. Anyway it work perfekt in sevell setup I have made with this configurations. Hope it helps!

Ps. Did you put your ip in host and lmhost ? or are you running any DNS services.

Justin is correct, you are probably hitting CSCdx92338. If you are still havingissues with this please open a TAC case, refernce this DDTS and ask for the InsertPhoneButtons.bat file.