cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Problem with Client matter code

smahrous
Level 1
Level 1

Iam using CCM ver. 3.3.4 , after applying the client matter code in my company , i got shocked that many of the users complain that thier codes doesnt work and others work .. Iam adding 200 code so why this happened ? please help

Is there any restirction in the maximum number of codes ..?

8 Replies 8

layer3
Level 1
Level 1

Have you seen it happen?

This complaint usually means that the users are dialling all digits including matter code without waiting for the beep-beep.

Cheers,

F

No , we confirmed that they wait for the beep and when they enter the code they got the fast buzy beep ,besides we found that happened by ourself !!

Sorry but it is strange !!

Try just using CCM admin to update the CMC. If that fixes the issue then you are probably running into CSCee75751. If this is the case then a TAC case is needed so that you can get the Engineering Special that addresses this issue.

I need to tell you , that even after pressing the update button for those users complaning after a while they call back complanining again !!

Any advices ?

Can you confirm that the users were able to enter the CMC for a period of time after the update then it started to fail again. If so, then you need to get to at least Engineering Special 5 for 3.3(4).

That 's what is happeneing really , could you please tell me what meant by Engineering Special 5

thanks

That 's really what happened , could you please tell me what you meant by Engineering Special 5 .

You are running into DDTS CSCee75751. This is currently fixed in an Engineering Special of code for 3.3(4), it is known as 3.3(4)ES05. These ES's are avilable to customers through the assistance of TAC, so you must open a case and let them know that you are running into CSCee75751, they will then provide you the ES. Hope this helps.