Views
Helpful
Replies

QRT menus

ecstillman
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

Has anyone customised QRT? We want to add/delete categories and change the reason codes that are displayed on the screen.

Any help is much appreciated!

Erik

7 Replies 7

TOD BRUGGEMAN
Level 4
Level 4

I'm also trying to customise the QRT menu.

I've found a QRTDictionary.xml file on the CCM server(4.2) at:

c\Program files\Cisco\Application\QRT\English_United_States\

I've modified this file on the CCM server that my phones are registered with and reset the phone, but I don't see the phone accepting the modified menu.

..tod...

Tod, thanks for the reply.

Have you tried restarting Tomcat, Cisco Extended Functions, IIS Admin and WWW services?

Erik

Simply restarting Cisco Extended Functions will do the trick; however, when I remove a Reason Code and/or Category, the result is displayed as (null) on my screen. Our workaround was to leave a space character, which effectively made it blank.

Erik

thks.... any luck adding net new reason codes?? I'm able to modify existing ones. I just can't get the phone to see the new ones that I've added to that QRTdictionary.xml file.

hey tod ...did you notice a number after each comment? for instance, TextInterviewOnHookCat2Text5 < --- the new reason code should have a unique number.

To which Category are you adding the code?

-erik

I'm trying to add 2 additional options:

TextInterviewConnectedCat1Text10

TextInterviewConnectedCat1Text11

I make the changes and restart the EF service, but still do not see these additions. I can modify the text on TextInterviewConnectedCat1Text9 and see the changes displayed on the phone....just can't add net new options. ..thks...

There must be another form that calls this xml page. Perhpas you should try posting this under IP Services? I think a developer would have the answer.

Please post back here if you have any luck.

Thanks!

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: