cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

random features...

r.harwood
Level 1
Level 1

I have had an instance where about 30 users (myself included) were suddenly and repeatedly asked to change their passwords on their mailboxes. The box for "password never expires" had magically unchecked itself. Ever heard of that? After I re-checked all the boxes it hasn't done anymore strange things until today when it decided to set one user for self enrollment and have her change her password every time she went into the box and she had already done all this over a month ago. Again, I rechecked or unchecked the boxes as needed and everything went back to normal. She hadn't lost her greeting or password. Any ideas?

Thanks for your help!

3 Replies 3

lindborg
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

What version of Unity are you at? The password changing thing sound similiar (but not exactly like) a known bug - I haven't seen the first time enrollment thing come out of nowhere, though...

Unity 3.0(2)

The password issue sounds somewhat like this bug:

http://www.cisco.com/cgi-bin/Support/Bugtool/onebug.pl?bugid=CSCdu71673&Submit=Search

But I couldn't find anything in DDTS with respect to the first time enrollment conversation kicking in on it's own...