Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies
Highlighted
Beginner

Route Cellphone calls to specific port

Please help. How can I setup a route pattern / dial-peer to route cell phone calls (eg. 083xxxxxxx) to a specific BRI port (eg. 3/0/0).

We are using CallManager 3.3(5)

Many Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Route Cellphone calls to specific port

OK. There is no problem. I suppose that you are using a H.323 as a protocol between CCM and GW.

In the your route list configuration you will prefix a digit eg. 8 to your dialed number. Call will be routed on the H.323 GW with a prepended 8 eg. 8083xxxxxxx.

On the GW you need to have a dial-peer with destination-pattern 8T and port 3/0/0. Exact match on the destination-pattern (8) will be removed and 083xxxxxxx will be forwarded to PSTN.

Another way to do this if you want to avoid route list/route group configuration is that you directly prefix a digit on the route pattern. This method is straight but provide less flexibility.

I hope that I helped.

Mladen

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

OK. There is no problem. I suppose that you are using a H.323 as a protocol between CCM and GW.

In the your route list configuration you will prefix a digit eg. 8 to your dialed number. Call will be routed on the H.323 GW with a prepended 8 eg. 8083xxxxxxx.

On the GW you need to have a dial-peer with destination-pattern 8T and port 3/0/0. Exact match on the destination-pattern (8) will be removed and 083xxxxxxx will be forwarded to PSTN.

Another way to do this if you want to avoid route list/route group configuration is that you directly prefix a digit on the route pattern. This method is straight but provide less flexibility.

I hope that I helped.

Mladen

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Beginner

Thanks a lot - it definitely helped.

CreatePlease to create content