cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Scheduling presentations

RACotreau
Level 1
Level 1

Is there an easy was to duplicate a full days content that consists of multiple presentations

without doing each individually?

Again, being new to this, once  I set up a day's worth of presentations and I think it'll work well, I sometimes want to repeat that schedule on another day.

thanks,

Rose Ann

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

sdhanral
Level 1
Level 1

Rose Ann,

If your schedule contains multiple presentations for a day (say Monday) then you can duplicate the presentation on per presentation basis (not bulk select). In the current DMS release there is no way to select multiple presentations from the scheduler for a day and duplicate that entire days schedule to another day.

However this sounds like a good enhancement request :-) You can file for an enhancement request via your Cisco SE or Account team.

If I've addressed your concerns - Please mark this post as answered.

Regards,

Sagar Dhanrale

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

sdhanral
Level 1
Level 1

Rose Ann,

If your schedule contains multiple presentations for a day (say Monday) then you can duplicate the presentation on per presentation basis (not bulk select). In the current DMS release there is no way to select multiple presentations from the scheduler for a day and duplicate that entire days schedule to another day.

However this sounds like a good enhancement request :-) You can file for an enhancement request via your Cisco SE or Account team.

If I've addressed your concerns - Please mark this post as answered.

Regards,

Sagar Dhanrale

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: