Views
Helpful
Replies

Self Care Portal Logon not possible

Axel Pichelmann
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

one of my customers did a CUCM Upgrade from 10.5.2 to 11.5.1SU3. Since the upgrade he faces the issue, that after the login to the Self Care Portal, the Web pages stops working during the credential check. You can enter username/password and after clicking "login" the page get stuck.

This only happens when the customer opens the Self Care Portal with a URL that he created for the users:

telephony.domain

This URL is redirected by a proxy.

If you enter <CUCM IP Address>/ucmuser the Self Care Portal works fine, because the proxy is by-passed.

Did anybody has a similar issue?

Thanks

BR
Axel

3 Replies 3

Jonathan Unger
Level 7
Level 7

Hi Axel,

I know of an environment using a Citrix NetScaler to proxy traffic for a cosmetic URL to the self care portal and it works fine with CUCM 11.X.

In your case I would suggest running some debugs on the proxy product you are using since it does seem it is causing the issue.

- Jon

Shadi Shami
Level 7
Level 7
Hello Axel,

As Jon mentioned, it's a proxy issue and I do recommend investigating the issue from the proxy side. As workaround you can by pass Proxy for self-portal (as it's internal one), by adding an exception either to windows proxy setting and push it through Group Policy or update the PAC file if you are using a script.

Thank you,
Shadi

Hi guys,

thanks for your replies. Yes without the proxy it works fine. Maybe I face follwoing bug:

CSCvb14537 - Error accessing self care portal

But it should be fixed with 11.5.1su3

Thanks

BR
Axel

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: