Views
Helpful
Replies

Show & Share Live Event Full Screen Disabled

Steven Allison
Level 1
Level 1

Hey,

Has anyone else encountered this. When we are boradcasting a live event the 'Full Screen' button in Show & Share is disabled. I'm pretty sure this functionality used to be availabel but have no idea why its suddenly not.

Any help would be appreciated.

8 Replies 8

islam.kamal
Level 10
Level 10

Dear

Step 1 Browse to the video.

Step 2 On the video playback screen, click the More button ( ).

Step 3 Choose Fullscreen.

The video opens in full screen mode.

Thank you

"More" button???

Unless I'm completely missing something there is not more button. Please provide a screenshot.

this button is off , can not be used by the client . In the above when i said use more tab show below

on show and share - videos

Browse to the video

On the video playback screen, click the More button
Choose Fullscreen

http://www.birdvilleschools.net/tims/techsvcs/resources/pdf/Manual.Cisco.DMS.pdf

please find link search fullscreen

thank you

please rate if this will help

Ah... I should have been clear. We are using Show & Share ver. 5.3 - there is no 'more' button. It looks like it was removed in the 5.3 version.

Steven Allison
Level 1
Level 1

According to my discussion with Cisco it seems like this is a Quicktime Player Plug-In limitation. Apparently the plug-in is not capable of displaying in fulle screen.

That may be correct but sounds incredibly silly - can anyone else confirm?

Button is there and present on 5.3 for me. Tested on Mac and PC and was able to view in fullscreen no problem. Are you on 5.3.10 running on UCS C220 or older C200/C210 appliances?

Richard 5.3.0 running on C210 appliance. Button is there just not visible. I should futher clarify that this is with an H264. Quicktime live broadcast. The problem does not occur using Flash or WMV.

Sorry I overlooked the quicktime streaming component from the original thread posting. I have confirmed with Cisco as you did that this is a limitation of the Quicktime player plug-in.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: