SIP call forward wo/302 problem

pusakills
Level 1
Level 1

Hi.

I am useing sip redirecting with

no supplementary-service sip moved-temporarily

so.
I get a call via sip-ua to my router(6811231)
I have a dial-peer, wich sends this call to the phone
dial-peer voice 6631 voip
destination-pattern 6756
session protocol sipv2
session target ipv4:10.0.0.2
codec g711alaw
now the phone is forwarded to some number(lets say 53341662) wich gets routed to the sip provider via sip-ua.
the phone responds to my invite with 302 moved-temporarily.
because the router has
no supplementary-service sip moved-temporarily
it does not send 302 to sip provider, instead it makes a new call-leg with diversion header attached.
now here is the problem:
because of redirecting..the router sends the wrong calling number, it sends the original calling number (6811231) not 6631 as it should
now, because the calling number is 6811231, i get calling user not registred from my sip provider.
So... can somebody tell me how can i copy the original called number to the calling number field in new INVITE's.
i tried
voice translation-rule 5
rule 1 /.+/ /6631/
voice translation-profile test
translate calling 5
this work, but when I have multiple numbers..then i have a problem, because all the outgoing calls calling number will be changed to 6631.
Keep in mind that i am not useing telephony-service nor, voice registrar.
1 Reply 1

In my opinion translation rules are the right way.

You say "this work, but when I have multiple numbers..then i have a problem, because all the outgoing calls calling number will be changed to 6631.".

How many numbers are configured in your PBX? Have these numbers a common root part?

You can create up to 16 rules under a voice translation rule.

Can you post your PBX configuration and provide more examples?

Thanks.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: