cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Softare support

mma
Level 1
Level 1

When I e-mail tac@cisco.com requesting support for softare like Prime Infrastructure 1.2 or Application Networking Manager, I got an e-mail with somehting like "A serial number is required to process your request for hardware replacement or support.  Please make sure that your original email remains attached below by using the reply function on your"

For software like I listed above, there is no serial number associated with such software.

My question is how do I get faster and better response regarding the suport from tac center for software.

Michael

2 Replies 2

admin11111
Level 4
Level 4

Michael,

I understand your concern. It would be appropriate if you call TAC on the numbers posted here , they will definitely help you with validating/locating your support contract. I guess, they can track it with Sales Order number in case there is no SN.

GP.

Gajanan Pande
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Michael,

I understand your concern. It would be appropriate if you call TAC on the numbers posted here , they will definitely help you with validating/locating your support contract. I guess, they can track it with Sales Order number in case there is no SN.

GP.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: