cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

SRST and VG200

nomsdos
Level 1
Level 1

I have several offices that are configured with either a 261x + a VG200 or a 3640 + a VG200. I have set up SRST on a single 3640 and got the phones to register to it. Internal calls and transfers work fine. However, I cannot seem to get inbound (from the PSTN) calls or outbound (to the PSTN) calls to work. I have placed a couple of dial peers on the router (see below) to point to the VG200. When I dial "9" as a prefix number, I do not get a second dial tone, however I can dial the outgoing number (ex. 9XXX-XXXX). Upon dialing the final digit, I get a fast busy, and the phone display reads "Busy/Unavailable". Debugs show that the call is being seen correctly from the VG200 and the 3640. Do I have to configure anything on the VG200 to get it to "talk back" to the router? Or, better yet, can I configure SRST directly onto the VG200? Any help is appreciated.

1 Reply 1

nomsdos
Level 1
Level 1

Forgot the dial peers....

dial-peer voice 20 voip

destination-pattern 91..........

progress_ind setup enable 3

session target ipv4:10.10.1.3

dtmf-relay h245-alphanumeric

codec g711ulaw

ip precedence 5

no vad

!

dial-peer voice 21 voip

destination-pattern 9.......

progress_ind setup enable 3

session target ipv4:10.10.1.3

dtmf-relay h245-alphanumeric

codec g711ulaw

ip precedence 5

no vad

!

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: