Event Type: Error

Event Source: stiBack

Event Category: None

Event ID: 109

Date: 4/13/2005

Time: 2:23:45 AM

User: N/A

Computer: CM01

The description for Event ID ( 109 ) in Source ( stiBack ) cannot be found. The local computer may not have the necessary registry information or message DLL files to display messages from a remote computer. The following information is part of the event: Found only -1241MB available on the boot partition for staging the backup, and the current staging directory is 2MB. You should consider adding drive space to this server.

Event Type: Error

Event Source: stiBack

Event Category: None

Event ID: 109

Date: 4/14/2005

Time: 2:00:03 AM

User: N/A

Computer: CM01

Description:

The description for Event ID ( 109 ) in Source ( stiBack ) cannot be found. The local computer may not have the necessary registry information or message DLL files to display messages from a remote computer. The following information is part of the event: Found only -8MB available on the boot partition for staging the backup, and the current staging directory is 2MB. You should consider adding drive space to this server.

I have over 2GB on the c: drive. What boot partition is this talking about. Ths sti_data partiton has 492Mb of free drive space.

This is callmanager 3.3(3) with sti backup 3.5.53.

I have attached the 00stiback.log.

1 Reply 1

irisrios
Level 6
Level 6

Files under C:\sti\Backup can be safely deleted. This directory is used only to stage/store files during backup and restore and is not required once backup/restore is complete.