cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Supress Digits from 6608 GW to legacy IVR

jcsm1th
Level 1
Level 1

I am working on migrating our Intervoice IVR to CCM for a new contact center we are building. The IVR was previously connected to a Siemans switch but will now be connected to a 6608. The connection between the GW and IVR is T1 CAS using E&M Wink start.

When calls are directed to the DN (which points to the 6608 GW) Digits are passed to the IVR via DTMF tones. These digits are the DNIS (the number called).

My goal is to supress these digits and not pass anything to the IVR. (When digits are passed to the IVR it interprets them as input from a customer (press one for this, press two for that, etc.))

Btw, even when I set ANI on the GW it still passes DNIS. I have had some success in manipulating these digits, but I have not been able to completely supress them.

Does anyone have any suggestions and or a solution?

What addtional information is needed to help answer this question?

Thanks

Jason

3 Replies 3

jcsm1th
Level 1
Level 1

Answered my own question...

Actually turned out to be as easy as putting a dot after the DN and telling the CM to strip pre dot.

Thanks all

Jason

Hi Jason,

I can see that this is ancient history now but i have done tons of T1 CAS IVR integrations and am working on one now with an Intervoice (which is i believe what you are using) and can't get the signaling to function properly.

Any chance you have a config from back in the day?

Thanks

Jan

Me too. I'm trying to integrate CCM 4.1.3 and a 3845 via T1 CAS to an Intervoice/Edify. I set up a route pattern for 36XX to point out the CAS trunk. All I get is a slow busy. Any advice? I tried both MGCP and H323. I'm sending all digits to the Edify.