cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

TANDBERG 1000 MXP

karim7784
Level 1
Level 1

I have a   TANDBERG 1000 MXP PAL  Already get it configure as H.323 client get it up and running ;I could call it from any other Cisco IP phone and have a video call But I can not dial anything,as soon as I dial I immediately get Unreachable message.help please to figure out the problem.thanks and regards

3 Replies 3

Fernando Rivas Martin
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

How is the Tandberg 1000 MXP registered in the CUCM?

As an H323 endpoint?  <--- From what you wrote i think it is this option.

Is it Gatekeeper controlled?

Clarifying the problem a bit:

Any number dialled is affected?

One quick check you can do:

The DN assigned to the Tandberg 1000 MXP, should have a Calling Search Space configured.
Verify that the Calling Search Space includes the partitions of the DNs you are trying to reach.

Fernando

Thank Fernando for your reply ,It is not gatekeeper controlled and I already checked CSS and partations on the call manager Nothing wrong with it.I guess there is something I missed on Tandberg station any Ideas,Regards

Can you enable detailed CUCM traces and collect them for a call attempt. A packet capture, off of the tandberg EP would also be useful.

-Felipe

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: