cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

The call is down after some minutes

eduardo.ramirez
Level 1
Level 1

I have the follow problem whe I make some call after 2 or 3 minutes this is down . But is only when I make the call when I recive call I dont have problem.

this my escenario

Cisco 3660

E1 Card

PBX Lucent g3 (configured with trunk-group)

do you have some idea ?

3 Replies 3

c.howe
Level 1
Level 1

When you call out do you notice if the phone stays in a ring out mode even after the call is answered? What is the 3660's "show voice call sum" status?

When I had this problem the telco was not sending a signal telling the router the call was connected. The router thought the call was still waiting for an answer. By default there is a waiting for answer timer that expires after 3 minutes. It sounds like there is some signaling not coming from the G3.

j.ayres
Level 1
Level 1

Eduardo,

Does the call actually connect properly?

The easiest way to check this is to see if the IP phone shows the call timer.

If it doesn't then I expect that the T306 timer is expiring because CallManager doesn't think the call is connected. T306 is set to 180s. This is the maximum time that CM will stay in alerting.

If you are running Q.Sig/Q.931 signalling, try running a debug isdn q931 on the 3660 and see if you get a CONNECT message from the PBX.

The audio will cut through (even if the call isn't connected) if the progress indication indicates in-band tones and you have the voice rtp send-recv command configured.

Regards,

Justin

Does the call actually connect properly ? yes

I cant establish the comunication with th other people

I dont have CM is just by PBX and router with my E1 card

my router is 3662

Regards