Views
Helpful
Replies

Tranfered call goes to busy

Curtis Fuentes
Level 1
Level 1

Hi All,

I have users reporting when they attempt to transfer call to a coworker they are getting a busy tone. The issue seems to be intermittently.

What can cause this issue and how can I resolve it. We are using Cisco CM 8.5 and UCCX 8.5

4 Replies 4

anchoudh
Level 9
Level 9

Hi Curtis,

Please check what are  the settings on the receivers phone (who are getting this tranferred calls)  in CUCM for the below parameters.

Max calls = ?

Busy Trigger=?

Also make sure none of the Agent DNs are shared and that all the DNs are set so that Max Calls = 2 and Busy trigger = 1.

Hope this helps.

Anand

Please rate helpful posts !!

Max calls are set to 2 and busy trigger to 1.

Hi Curtis,

How are these calls being transferred? Through UCCX Route Point i.e. Agent Transfers this back to the ICD route Point to tranfer it to the next Available Agent?

If Yes, please check the Agent state (who is receving these transferred calls) while this tranfer is happening, this Agent needs to be in Ready status to get these calls from UCCX ICD route point.

Hope this helps.

Anand

Please rate helpful posts !!

I finally found the Issue. Some one shut down the DSPfarm connection in the gateway. Once I did a noshut  the MTP and conferencing came back up in the CM and all issues stopped.

Thank for all the help guys.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: