cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Unity Voicemail Express, building a menu with GDMs?

ken.montgomery
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Everyone,  I'm not very familiar with Unity Express... and I have a request from one of our sites with it, to build a voicemail prompt menu that asks the caller to choose one of 6 entries, which would go to an unattended number to take a message.  I'm thinking I'm looking to build a script, that sends callers to one of 6 different group mailboxes.  That way, each shift manager can access the group mailbox they are accountable for...

Not sure I have the right concept... does this sound reasonable?  Or is there a better solution... what they basically want is callers to hear a list of 6 options, choose one, then leave a message under the right option, that is accessible by certain people.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

paolo bevilacqua
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Yes, that is doable. You will need to use xfermbox.aef (may have misplest exact name) to transfer a call directly into a mailbox.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

paolo bevilacqua
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Yes, that is doable. You will need to use xfermbox.aef (may have misplest exact name) to transfer a call directly into a mailbox.

So maybe I'm still just not getting it, having to figure out how to do it.  I'll keep trying, it isn't very intuitive.

You can use my script "Universal AA" to do that without any editing, it can be cquired on the website mentioned in my profile. In that case you would use translation to transfer directly to mailbox.

Thank you for the nice rating and good luck!

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: