cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Upgrade from CCM 3.3(4) to 4.1(3)sr1

JodyHinson
Level 1
Level 1

After upgrading I now get a second prompt for my username and password on the pub and sub to login to the system admin page. Is there any way to disable this function? has anyone run into this issue?

4 Replies 4

thisisshanky
Level 11
Level 11

I believe, this happens to you only when you are logging into the web page from a different PC than physically on the server. This is probably due to a a wrong Java run time (JRE) being used on the PC.

Sankar Nair
UC Solutions Architect
Pacific Northwest | CDW
CCIE Collaboration #17135 Emeritus

JodyHinson
Level 1
Level 1

No this actually occurs on the Call Manager server logged in as the Administrator of the box and it occurs on all other Call Manager boxes In the cluster as well. I also believe that it is a JAVA issue but I am unclear why this is happening on the Server. I am using MLA, But I am not sure about the Jave console required for access to CCM. It appears the some security feature has been turned on during the upgrade.

JodyHinson
Level 1
Level 1

I found the issue today while at the customer site. It was a Java Issue as we suspected. I resloved it by doing the following:

start>settings>Control Panel> Double click Java it opens the Jave advanced panel click the browser tab and uncheck box next to Microsoft Internet Explorer. Apply and reset. close IE and open again and the issue is resolved.

Good deal!

Sankar Nair
UC Solutions Architect
Pacific Northwest | CDW
CCIE Collaboration #17135 Emeritus
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: