cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Upgrade to 3.1(1) fails

Sascha Monteiro
Level 6
Level 6

Help, I am upgrading an Callmanager 3.0(9) SpA, to 3.1(1) and it fails at the end of the installation.

"At least one application failed to install properly", Error detail Callmanager failed to install with result code: -3" Then there are no more Cisco services. There are a few Warnings in the event viewer concerning DCDirectory, they are not written down....sorry.

I know there is a problem when upgrading to 3.1(2c), could it be the same problem?

A collegue yust told me he saw the same problem on a newsgroup, without a solution.

Help....... :-(

Sascha

3 Replies 3

ecsorba
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

I have the same problem and I found something on the CCO which can be useful.

This should be an open caveat No. CSCdv05069:

http://www.cisco.com/univercd/cc/td/doc/product/voice/c_callmg/3_1/rel_note/312ccmrl.htm

I hope this will help us.

Are you guys installing on a standalone or a publisher subscriber setup? If on the latter, you must have both publisher and subscriber up communicating during both upgrades.

What services are not starting?

Cisco services where gone from the service menu (w2k). And yes, its a P-S setup and where both up.

But, I upgraded to 3.0(11) first and now to 3.1(1) and its working fine now. :-)

Thanks for the response.

Sascha

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: