cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

User Web Page logon doesn’t work with the Active Directory Integration.

jsailers
Level 1
Level 1

After I migrated to an Active Directory Integration, I can no longer log in to the CCM User Web page. I've seen the posts concerning this, and that you need to use a username in the form of FirstName LastName but that doesn't work either. However, I do get a different response when I use that method to log in. When I use the actual username, I get an authentication error message "You could not be authenticated successfully". When I log in with FirstName LastName, I just get the same login screen with no error. Any ideas?

5 Replies 5

oksiazek
Level 5
Level 5

Hi

I have experienced the same problem . After integration with Active Directory , We can't log in with the samaccountname .

In our case , I log into the active directory with my username :OKS but in the CCM username , I must enter Ksiazek Olivier ( Lastname Firstname)

Try to log into the system with this combination Lastname Firstname .

Thanks

Thanks for your response, but when I attempt to login like you suggested, I got the same authentication failed message. Any other thoughts anyone?

what version of CM are you running?

3.0(11)

OK, We had that prob on 3.0(8) until we upgraded to 3.1 (and now 3.1(2c). Not sure your ability to upgrade - but I'm not sure I know of anohter fix...

Of course your mileage may vary... :-)

- Ken