cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Using CCME B-ACD and CUE

mikedoherty
Level 1
Level 1

Has anyone tried to use CUE as the Auto-Attendant for CME and still use the B-ACD functionality to setup a queue out of the CUE Auto-Attendant?

3 Replies 3

Markus Schneider
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

B-ACD and CUE can basically configured in three variations:

- Using the Cisco CME AA and ACD groups with Cisco UE only as a voice mail destination

- Using the Cisco UE as the main AA entrypoint, and Cisco CME AA as a “sub-menu” within that AA

- Using the Cisco CME AA as the main AA entrypoint, and the Cisco UE AA to provide flexible “announcements” as part of the AA

We're working on getting a sample config doc out for this. Did you have any specific questions about this?

I need to use the CCME B-ACD Queue to support operator transfers out of the CUE AA, which contains several levels of menu branches, with multiple transfer out points to the operator.

Yeah, so you're just wanting CUE to redirect to a B-ACD queue. CUE 2.2 will make a bigger deal out of being able to support this feature. But it's been tested and works. If you want to contact me offline (marschne@cisco.com) I can send you a beta release of the config example tech tip that should be released when CUE2.2 is posted.