Views
Helpful
Replies

VIDEO-CONFERENCING SOLUTION

abdulkarim041
Level 2
Level 2

Hi.

I am going to purpose video conferencing solution to one of our client. Client has one head office and two remote sites. All sites have been connected through VPNs. Total end point are 9 and their detail is IX5000 and MX800S. I have selected BE6K having part number BE6M-M4-K9. Secondly I have selected the Telepresence conductor but issue is that it has online video data sheet http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/products/conferencing/telepresence-conductor/conductor_vds.html Kindly share with me the data sheet in PDF so that i can get its part number to prepare BOQ. I got from the data sheet of Telepresence server it is going to be expired in 2-5-2017. and its replacement is Cisco Meeting Server . i have decided to quote vitalized meeting server. Do you think CUCM , Conductor and Meeting server in same BE6K are enough for video conference for above mentioned end points? Kindly share the conductor data sheet in PDF as well. Advise us the part number of Meeting server which I should use.

BR

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

If you're a partner, you should be reaching out to pre-sales for this kind of assistance, if you're going to use CMS, then you no longer need conductor.

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

If you're a partner, you should be reaching out to pre-sales for this kind of assistance, if you're going to use CMS, then you no longer need conductor.

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: