cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Voice Recording - Recommendations for Third Party Vendor

christy.kim
Level 1
Level 1

Our call centers needs do scheduled Voice Recordings as wells as have the agents listen and rate themselves on their conversations. Can anyone give me a few vendor recommendations that have such a product?

Thanks.

8 Replies 8

dgahm
Level 8
Level 8

What ACD system are you using? IPCC Express has recording capability.

thisisshanky
Level 11
Level 11

If you use Enhanced or Premium IPCC Express ,you can enabled recording (Agent or Supervisor initiated).

Sankar Nair
UC Solutions Architect
Pacific Northwest | CDW
CCIE Collaboration #17135 Emeritus

ingenierodevoz
Level 1
Level 1

Witness Systems has a good VoIP recorder for Cisco CallManager. (www.witness.com)

TelRex is a very solid product and has better technical support in my opinion than some of the big boy recording companies out there...

http://www.telrex.com/callrex.htm

adignan - berbee

Bryan.Carter
Level 1
Level 1

We use a system called Verint. It is similar to Witness from what I have heard. They are at www.verint.com

Good luck!

kbyrd
Level 2
Level 2

Hi Christy. We are using Witness. It is fairly pricy, our integration partner is not too familiar with it, unfortunately (didn't do a good job on integrating it), but Witness has gone above and beyond on their technical support. Good luck.

teodor.dobrev
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I strongly recomend Cybertech´s Mynavoice Pro Solution, It is verry good with a lot of functionality and it has full capability with CCM and a lot of PBX vendors like Motorola,Nokia etc.

BR,Teo

You may also check out IPCELERATE.

http://www.ipcelerate.com/ipcweb.nsf/pages/ipstudio

Sankar Nair
UC Solutions Architect
Pacific Northwest | CDW
CCIE Collaboration #17135 Emeritus
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: