cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

vsom install

Quinn Vidal
Level 1
Level 1

I blew out a vsom stand vsms msp ru's so that I can have two stand alone boxes (both vsom & vsms on one box) one for lab and the other for production . .

One one box I am able to get it up and running on 6.3.2 on the other I have have created my raid0 drive and go to install and I keep getting an error message . . A profile for this machine could not be found . . (see pic) after which I enter the location of various partitions /dev/sda /dev/sdb /dev/sdc and it proceeds to the next step of creating partition plans and an error pops up and says "error while configuring partitions try again" . . I am unable to get the installation to complete . .

Has anyone seen this or know where I can go with this . .

I am trying to install on 5015B-MT, CIVS-MSP-1RU (where the vsom piece was originally) . . . Long story why I just didn't add the vsms part instead of blowing up

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPad App

2 Replies 2

Adrian Saavedra
Level 7
Level 7

Hi,

I think it would be better that you post your question here: https://supportforums.cisco.com/community/netpro/security/physical-security

Regards,

- Adrian.

Thank you

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: