Views
Helpful
Replies

Want to Buy The Best And Perfect Headsets for My Business or Softphone

CAR-WASH-PERTH
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Friends,

I am working on a business that needs to communicate with several clients via email and call.

My business of car wash Perth is doing great and it reaches on a point where I have to handle several clients via call only which helps to expand my business.

I will need many headsets for my team and employees, I want to give them the best headsets available in the market.

I am searching for quality headsets from the past week but it is very difficult to take a final decision. 

I am currently working with Sennheiser MB 660 UC MS headset.

But I am not satisfied with its services and want to test another headset which has amazing features like clear and smooth sound quality, wireless, noise cancellation, sweatproof and comfortable for my employees.

I prefer branded headsets only and my budget is between $200-$300.

Thanks for reading my query and hope anyone who has knowledge regarding this topic will reply to me as soon as possible.

3 Replies 3

Leo Laohoo
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Look for headsets or earphones that support Bluetooth and falls under the "active wear" or sports category (because of your requirement for "sweatproof").
Start with Bose SoundSport Free, Apple's AirPods/AirPods Pro, Beats Powerbeats Pro, Jabra Elite Active 65t/75tetc.  
There are too many manufacturer that serve this category.  

Level 1
Level 1

If you are going to go wireless with headsets (especially if you have it tied to a station phone) - do not get bluetooth headsets!  I have only had issues with those because if you have a good amount in a small space it will interfere with one another and it doesn't have a long range.  I recommend getting a headset that using the home phone wireless technology - look for 'high-density' wireless headsets.  I would honestly reach out to Jabra/CDW/etc sales staff and ask them to recommend a wireless headset that will work with with many other wireless headsets in a location.  It is a bit pricier but it will save you the headache that will constantly come with troubleshooting bluetooth issues. 

Mike_Brezicky
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Not to sound too biased, but I have had nothing but excellent feedback from the Cisco headsets.  The 561/562 replaced many of my plantronics CS500 line and the teams keep asking for more.