Views
Helpful
Replies

Webex node configuration

j.huizinga
Level 6
Level 6

Hi,

I have configured meetingplace 8 and a webex node server.

We have filled in all information and now I have access to the Webex site administration page.

For the integration with meeting place I have to fill in on the meeting place server:

Cisco WebEx site ID

Cisco WebEx site name    

Cisco WebEx partner ID

Where can I find the site ID?

Thanks,

JH

3 Replies 3

jdedell12
Level 5
Level 5

WebEx should have provide you with the Site ID.  This is normally a 6 digit number with the first 3 digits the same as the Partner ID.  If you don't have it you will need to get it from WebEx.

John

Hello John,

I have already figured this out, but my customer claims he only received one e-mail from Webex just explaining on how to access the site administration page from webex.

I have contacted now the local Cisco office, and they shall find out why we didn't receive the site ID.

Thanks

Jan

Think the problem is that this is required for MP 8.0 but is no longer required for MP 8.5.  For 8.5 all WebEx sends now is that email about accessing your account.  Probable thinking you are install MP 8.5.

John

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: