I posted in an attachment all the displayed page in the phone ..i noticed that there is a message says "this page cannot be displayed " what do you think ..firmware !!
Thanks in advance
This leads me to believe that the phone does not request the same page as when you do this in your webbrowser.. can you verify that with a network sniffer, trace both pc - callmanager and ipphone - call manager traffic and compare the two.. go through the http messages and I believe you'll see a difference (other than the client IP).
First I need to tell you that this service is from the ASP directory not XML one found in the SDK kit .
So I did what the help guide tell me to do
1- put the url of the xml server pointing to the service directory in the CCM IP Phone Services
2- subscribe the ipphone in this service
The help said just that for the asp services !!!
I dont know why it go like that !!
Anyhow If you still see that the step of the sniffer will be useful , could you please suggest to me a good one to get a readable form .
Thanks a lot for your time